Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Week 25


Adventures in Mommydom got the better of me this week I have to say.  Amongst multiple playdates and birthday parties, our own family fifth birthday party preparations, preschool germs finally making their way inside our door, and a conference at Liam’s school to talk about him staying full time, my exploring took a bit of a back seat.  I am sitting here staring at the screen worn out my friends.  Who knew managing the life of a preschooler would be so dramatic really?!  Spring is in the air though, vacation is around the corner (location yet to be determined), and for now, Liam will continue to have his afternoons...with me...outside...experiencing our first spring in London...rather than at school.  My Wednesday Walkabout (as my friend so aptly entitled it recently) shall return at a later date!  I did manage to make my way over to colorful Camden Town for some fun shots, but after about thirty minutes, I decided to head home and go back to bed...which in hindsight...considering the food the street vendors were offering, was crazy, but...head colds are the worst.
Week 25 IMG_4568 IMG_4571 IMG_4580 Week 251 Week 252 IMG_4582

No comments:

Post a Comment